There are no other files named toolup.bwr in the archive.
703A TOOLS SAVE SET
The various programs in the tools save set have been found useful for
performance analysis or debugging or looking at crash dumps. They
come as is with no warranty express or implied, and are admittedly of
uneven quality. They are here for your use if you wish to try them
following the rule, "USER BEWARE."
1.0 SOFTWARE CHANGES
The software in the "703A Tools" save set supersedes the TOOLS tape
shipped with TOPS-10 Version 7.03. The new software includes:
1. BLD.CTL - This file has been updated. It can be found in
2. DECNET - This SFD contains all the DECNET tools. DNSNUP and
DNTATL have bug fixes. DNSNUP.EXE and DNTATL.EXE will now
run on both KL and KS processors.
3. FSCOPY - This is a new tool. Please read
DSKB:FSCOPY.HLP[10,7,FSCOPY] for a description of this tool.
4. GALAXY - LPTLAX.MAC has been replaced by LPTTTY.MAC. LPTDQS
has been replaced by NEBULA. Please read
DSKB:NEBULA.DOC[10,7,GALAXY] for more details.
5. SNOOPY - This product has been rebuilt with the changes in
6. SNUP - Since this product has changed, it is suggested that
any program using SNUP be rebuilt.
SNUP was changed to use register R instead of register 3. In
pre-7.03 days, R was 3, and some programs were coded to use R
and others were coded to use register 3. In 7.03, register R
was changed to be register 17. The user's code should be
checked to make sure the actual SNOOP'd code uses register
%R, and not register 3.