There are 2 other files named sklton.doc in the archive. Click here to see a list.
SKLTON.DOC 26-Jul-77, JBD
How to use SKELATON on the DEC-10.
1) Make appropriate changes to SKLTON.XPL. (Don't use line
numbers...XCOM doesn't know about them yet.)
2) Compile SKLTON.XPL with either XCOM or ULXCOM.
3) Go back to #1 if XCOM complains.
4) Create/edit your SKELATON program in file TEST.SKL. (If you don't
like the filename TEST.SKL, then change "FILENAME(0) = 'TEST.SKL';" in
INITIALIZATION/SKLTON.XPL to meet your fancy.)
5) Execute your new Skelaton with HMON. (eg. EXEC
6) Your Skelaton will then try to compile whatever is in TEST.SKL. See
the file "XPL01.DAT" for SKELATON's listing of your program.
[End of SKLTON.DOC]