There are 6 other files named abstra.mem in the archive. Click here to see a list.
RENBR, The FORTRAN Renumbering Program 10-130
Abstract: RENBR modifies the statement numbers in FORTRAN
programs so that these statement numbers become sequential
and/or forms cross-referenced listings of FORTRAN programs.
The RENBR program is itself written entirely in FORTRAN.
The portion of the RENBR program which does the renumbering
and/or forms the listing is system independent. Only the
routines which open and close files and which process the
instructions which are typed by the user would need to be
modified for use of this program on other computers. A
version of these routines is supplied for use on the
DECsystem-10 computer under the TOPS-10 monitor. An
untested version of these routines is also supplied for use
on the VAX-11 computer.
The present version of RENBR incorporates several new
features, among which are the following.
1. Support of multiple statements per line as indicated by
2. Support of comments in the statement fields as
indicated by leading exclamation points.
3. Support of statements written either in upper case or
in lower case or in a mixture of these.
4. Optional indentation of statements within the range of
IF(expression)THEN and ELSE statements.
5. Optional renumbering only of statement numbers which
were originally within a specified range.
6. Support of user typed instructions having the general
OUTPUT FILES=LIST OF INPUT FILES
in which switches identify the purposes of the output