There are 10 other files named dec000.mem in the archive. Click here to see a list.
DECREV.FOR VERSION 1
DECUS Library Program Review
DECUS Library Program Being Reviewed: 10- 0
DECUS Library Program Name:
Source Version or Creation Date:
Date of Review: 7-Dec-80
DISTRIBUTION PROCEDURE REVIEW
1. Were all files present and complete? If not, which
files or parts thereof were missing?
2. Were all files readable in the format you requested?
If not, indicate the format requested for the programs
and describe the problems you had.
1. Does the documentation accompanying the program meet or
exceed the standard? If not, what improvements are
2. Is the documentation complete? (Are there unstated
restrictions or features? If so, please indicate
DECUS Library Program Review Page 2
3. Is the documentation easy to use? Suggest reasonable
reorganization if possible.
4. Is the program abstract in the catalog accurate in its
description of the program? What amendments would you
5. Are there "dangerous" features which installation
management might want to disable before putting the
program onto a system?
1. Did the program files all compile without errors? If
not, list the names of files which did not compile or
attach listings of the compilations. Also include the
name and version of the compiler.
2. Did the program files load correctly? List names of
missing global references. Include the name and
version of the compiler.
3. Can the loading process be revised to take advantage of
the LINK overlay feature to produce programs which run
4. If you loaded the ".REL" files you created, did the
".SAV" OR ".SHR" files distributed match the file you
DECUS Library Program Review Page 3
5. Does the program perform as documented? List any
undocumented program error messages or monitor error
messages you discovered.
6. List deficiencies which might be easily remedied or any
error-detecting which should be implemented within the
7. Is the program easy to use? Are the commands or input
data formats ambiguous?
8. Is the program documented internally well enough for a
user to make minor changes easily if necessary?
9. If you have made improvements to the programs or
documentation (if it is machine-readable) which might
be of general use, please attach the changed files as
you now have them and a FILCOM between your version and
the distributed version.
1. Does the program provide the same service as programs
already available on the DECsystem-10? Which ones?
2. Please enter below any general comments you have about
the program or its documentation.
[END OF REVIEW OF ]