There are no other files named cmptxt.hlp in the archive.
CMPTXT is a file comparison program that generates correction
set files in either SOUPE or CAM/FED formats.
The general format of a command string is:
The output switches available are:
1. /SOUPE Generates SOUPE format correction files.
2. /CAM Generates CAM/FED format correction files.
3. /EDIT Specifies the edit name for SOUPE correction
The input switches avaiable are:
1. /DECK Specifies the deck in a SOUPE library file.
2. /EDLEVEL Specifies the edit level to use the deck in
the library at.
3. /FILSIZE Gives the maximum file size to be compared
against (in lines).
4. /EXTRACT the specified edit from the library file.
This switch must be given with a /EDLEVEL and a /DECK
switch. When this switch is used there can be only 1
Other switches that are supported:
1. /EXIT Drop to the monitor (used when a RUN CMPTXT
command was given).
2. /HELP Types this text.